VERBAL AND NONVERBAL COMMUNICATIONS
How to encourage clear and effective communication?
How to be heard and understood ?
How to improve the way you communicate?
– This unit enables participants to explore and to put into practice the various stages of communicating a message. Concrete tools are offered in order to be listened to, heard and understood.
– This unit can be specifically focused on presentation (of oneself, of a project, of a product)
– This unit enables participants to tame their voice, to control breath, to manage emotions and nerves.
– This unit enables participants to identify their own body language and to avoid the silent chattering that conflicts communication. The awareness of it allows us to act on our gestures instead of being subjected to them.
– This unit enables participants to become acquainted with the recipe for good storytelling using creativity and emotions when communicating a sale’s content (whatever the product may be). It also enables people to create long term links with clients while developing confidence and interest.
This is TEAM-TIME speciality : “unique creation” training for your company tailored to meet your specific needs linked to your field of activity.
It is also possible to adapt existing units to your request.